Hurricane Florence touched many lives. The rain, wind, and historic flooding of the Cape Fear River, creeks, and tributaries devastated many homes. The river is back in its banks, but many families cannot return to their flooded homes. Many people need your help.
Now Cumberland Community Foundation is reaching out for gifts to help with the long term recovery.
Please give now to help individuals and families recover from this devastating storm.
- Make a gift of any size by credit card using the form on this page.
- Mail your check payable to CCF to PO Box 2345, Fayetteville, NC 28302. Note “Hurricane Fund” in the memo.
- Give stock or other marketable securities. Email Cameron@CumberlandCF.Org for instructions.
- If you are 70 1/2 or older, make a direct transfer from your IRA account to Cumberland Community Foundation, PO Box 2345, Fayetteville, NC 28302. (Ask your financial advisor if this is a good idea for you.)
- Make a gift from a donor advised fund to Cumberland Community Foundation for the "Hurricane Fund."
- Remember - If your employer matches gifts, email the form to Cameron@CumberlandCF.Org or fax it to 910.483.2905.
100% of every gift will be used for relief and recovery efforts for those most affected by this historic storm.
Cumberland Community Foundation, Inc. is a 501(c)3 charity. Our tax id is 58-1406831. All gifts are deductible to the extent of the law.
Thank you for giving and please share this page with your friends and colleagues.
Cumberland Community Foundation is audited annually and has been confirmed in compliance with National Standards for U.S. Community Foundations.