Cumberland Community Foundation Spring Grant Cycle 2018
Community Grants are available from our unrestricted and field-of-interest endowments twice a year. The timeline for the next cycle is:
April 9: Applications Now Available ! Apply and Preview Application (click here)
You can preview the application but must click in the Logon/Create Account blue button in the top right corner to get started.
Video on how to create account : Foundant Log On Instructions
Please contact Amanda Klinck with any questions or issues : firstname.lastname@example.org or 910-483-4449 ext. 102
Field of Interest
- Health Care: Grants to improve the physical and mental health of people living in Cumberland County, NC
- Seniors: Grants for programs improving the quality of life for seniors living in Cumberland County, NC
- Other opportunities may be added
March 8 through April 17: Grantseeker Information Meetings - see section below for registration and dates
May 7th : Application Deadline (Noon)
May 15 - June 6: Site visits, as needed.
July 1: Funds Available
Grantseeker Information Meetings
This meeting is designed to help nonprofit organizations learn about funding opportunities, eligibility, and application guidelines.
Organizations are not required to attend; however, attendance is recommended due to the new online application process.
Registration is limited to 12 participants per session. Grant Information Meetings are free and open to the public, but registration is required.
Select a day and time that work for your schedule through our calendar of events page and register by clicking on the event in the calendar.
These sessions will be held in the CCF Board Room (308 Green Street) :
- March 8, 2018
10:00 am -11:00 am
- March 14, 2018
12:00 pm -1:00 pm
- March 28, 2018
4:00 pm -5:00 pm
- April 17,2018
9:00 am-10:00 am
4:00 pm-5:00 pm
Eligibility for Community Grants
Organizations must be located and provide services in Cumberland County, North Carolina.
Organizations must qualify as tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code or be a qualified unit of government.
Organizations must not discriminate on the basis of age, race, national origin, ethnicity, gender, physical ability, sexual orientation, political affiliation, or religious beliefs.
Organizations must have met all reporting and communications requirements on previous Community Grants to be eligible to apply.
Not Eligible for Community Grants:
- Fraternal Organizations
- Organizations for re-granting purposes
- Faith organizations (This restriction applies only to Community Grants from unrestricted and field-of-interest endowments. Donors often support their faith organizations through through their donor advised funds and designated endowments.)
- Projects promoting political views
- Scholarships (Check the scholarship program page of CCF)
Priority will go to 501(c)3 charitable organizations with governing boards located in Cumberland County, NC.