GivingTuesday is November 29, 2022
Join us on this global day of generosity. The GivingTuesday online catalog features 76 nonprofit organizations in Cumberland County, NC. (Click here to see the list of charitable organizations.)
Make your gift between November 21st (9am) and November 30th (5pm) to have your gift amplified by the $475,000 match. This match is possible thanks to gifts made by:
- Anonymous donor
- Board members and board alumni of Cumberland Community Foundation
- Cumberland Community Foundation unrestricted endowments
- The Family of Eleanor and Raymond Manning
- Fayetteville New Car Dealers Association
- Elizabeth M. "Beth" Keeney
Ways to give:
- Credit card – Give $25 or more through the online catalog by clicking on the Donate Now button coming November 21st at 9am through November 30th at 5pm.
- Check – Write your check payable to "Cumberland Community Foundation" with "GivingTuesday" in the memo. Make sure to include a list of the charities that you wish to benefit from the Guide to Giving.
- Checks must be received by CCF no later than November 30th (5pm) to be eligible for a match.
- Mail checks to CCF, PO Box 2345, Fayetteville, NC 28302
- Drop off checks at CCF, 308 Green Street, Fayetteville, NC 28301 using the secure mail slot located on the front, street-facing side of our building. This mail drop is accessed only by the staff of CCF.
- Donor advised grant – Make your grant recommendation payable to Cumberland Community Foundation (tax id 58-1406831) and designated for GivingTuesday. Make sure to provide CCF a list of the organizations you are supporting and the amounts.
- Stock gifts – Call Cumberland Community Foundation for instructions (910)483-4449 Mary Holmes x103 or Mary Anne Brooks x106
- Charitable IRA Rollovers – Donors 70.5 or older may make gifts directly from their IRA to Cumberland Community Foundation for GivingTuesday. (Your plan administrator must send the check directly to CCF. To ensure prompt gift acknowledgement, give us a call (910)483-4449 or send an email to Gifts@CumberlandCF.Org to let us know the amount of the check, the name of your plan administrator, and which charitable organizations you wish to benefit. We will make sure your gift lands where you designate.)
We are here to help: Call (910)483-4449 or email Gifts@CumberlandCF.Org